The Recipe Important Note: Don’t use metal spoons or equipment.
Do not refrigerate.
Use only glazed ceramic or plastic bowls or containers.
Required Main Ingredient
- 1 cup live yeast starter (see above)
- day 1: Do nothing with the starter.
- days 2-5: Stir with a wooden spoon.
- day 6: Add 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup milk. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- days 7-9: Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Day 10: Add 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup milk. Stir.
- Take out 3 cups and place 1 cup each into three separate plastic containers.
- Give one cup and a copy of this recipe to three friends.
- To the balance (a little over one cup) of the batter,
- add the following ingredients and mix well.
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
Adding the Dry Ingredients and Remaining Directions
- In a separate bowl combine the following dry ingredients and mix well:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 – (5.1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup nuts
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Mix and pour into two well greased and sugared bread pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.